The priority of Customer Experience Management (CXM) is fast growing and marketers are learning quickly…
When it comes to order tracking, consumers tend to check the order status 4.7 times per order. Most webshops leave that service to couriers like DHL, Fedex, Royal Mail, PostNL, DPD, Deutsche Post, or Parcelhub and just pass on the track & trace code to their customers. It takes a few moments to realize that, at an average number of customer touches of about 5 times/year, webshops are giving up about 50% of their potential moments to sell and service their own customers!
When we realized that, VEMT immediately built a new CX-Flow: the ‘Track Order Flow‘ which allows brands and retailers to offer all these precious contact moments in a personalized, branded digital environment which offers:
- accurate information on order tracking in a personalized, branded environment
- cross-sell moments through showing related products, services and recommendations
- targeted support information to minimize customer service load
- encouragements to share the purchase, the unboxing or the first use/wear moment
- options to reward consumers for participating in any of the above activities with loyalty points, coupons or exclusive access to benefits
This enables D2C Brands and online retailers to grow revenue, increase customer loyalty and collect more valuable customer data.